How to Login to the Secure Area
- Go to http://www.strose.edu
- Click on Login in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click on Login Secure Site
- Click on Login to Secure Area
- Enter your USER ID number - This is your College of Saint Rose assigned ID number. If you have lost or forgotten it, you can click on the link to retrieve it.
- Enter your PIN number - If you've visited the secure area before, you selected a six digit number as your personal identification number. If you have never visited the secure area, the pin number is your month, day, and year of birth (MM/DD/YY). You will be prompted to change the number at the first login. Pick a number you will remember! You will then be prompted to answer a secret question. The answer will allow you to reset your pin if you forget it.